The Colour, the Patterns & the Individuality of Homeopathy
16th to 18th August 2019
175 Cuba Street, Palmerston North
Friday 5pm to Sunday 5pm
Send a Message
Distinction Hotel 175 Cuba Street, Palmerston North
Please book directly with the hotel
Standard Room Rates
$135.00 – room only
$145.00 – bed and breakfast based on single occupancy
$165.00 – bed and breakfast based on twin/double occupancy
5.00pm Friday evening: Powhiri, followed by a Homeopathy-flavoured Pub Quiz at the Hotel. This will include platters of food to share.
8.45am – 5pm: Saturday Conference
9.00am – 5pm: Sunday Conference
Breakfast & Lunch at your own discretion.
The hotel is offering a special lunch menu and price. Please book with the hotel for this option. See right for menu.
There is a wide selection of café food options very close to the hotel venue
Saturday evening: Dinner will be at the Hotel. We have a band booked.
Special Hotel Lunch Menu (please book with Hotel)
- Creamy Seafood Chowder with Grilled focaccia $15
- Grilled Chicken Caesar salad with Coz lettuce, bacon, croutons, parmesan & egg $25
- Slow cooked lamb shank with Kumara puree, red currant rosemary jus $25
- Beer battered Fish & Chips with garden salad, tomato sauce, tartare, lemon $26
- Angus beef burger with lettuce, tomato, cheese, tomato relish, aioli & fries $25
- Meat lover Pizza with Tomato sauce, salami, meat balls, bacon, mozzarella $18
Please complete the form below to register for the conference
Payments by Cheque
Please make cheques payable to NZ Council of Homeopaths and post to PO Box 34793 Birkenhead 0746
Payments by Internet Banking
Pay directly into NZCH bank account 06 0889 0204103 03
Please enter your membership number/name and conference in the reference/payee fields.
If you wish to pay online now, please complete the form below. You must calculate the fees due and enter that amount.
Please add 3.5% to your final amount, as this option carries a credit card processing fee.
For example, the $250 conference fee + 3.5% = $258.75. Please add the 3.5% to your conference total.